Discussions under User Forum

Character movement

first post: BrunoDuarte wrote: Sorry for my poor English I am trying to make a character moves ...

Vehicle demo problems

first post: glimberg wrote: Hello, I have succesfully been using the appVehicleDemo from the...

Demo Game And 3ds Max Level Editing Scripts

first post: Sugarious wrote: Hello all. I created a physics based XNA game for my masters proje...

latest post: acarvalhocba wrote: Hi... how do i to download the "game level 3ds max file"... ...

Current State of Bullet on 360

first post: rezawreckted wrote: Hey, I'm itching to write a 3D physics based game on the 360 and Bu...

latest post: Sugarious wrote: I just got my project files updated for the 360 as well (http://xna...

Could anyone help? WPF Matrix3D VS XNA Matrix

first post: ocean2oo6 wrote: I barge up against a trouble when detecting contacts with a cone an...

pre-requisits

first post: footballymark wrote: hi, just about to start a team project and i was wondering what...

latest post: KamiSama wrote: You only need to have .Net Framework 2.0 installed. All other XNA ....

Fixed Some Bugs

first post: osknoes wrote: I 've been working with bullet XNA port, and I'm having some troubl...

latest post: Johnnylightbulb wrote: You can use this page to upload a patch, which one of the authors w...

Next Release

first post: Kylawl wrote: So far I've really been happy with the results both on the 360 and ...

Creating a Chain with XPA

first post: vsouders wrote: I've just started using XPA and I'm trying to create a chain entity...

latest post: perrs wrote: I'm also experiencing some some very strange behavior as soon as I ...

it´s possible use with another engine?

first post: adribeiro wrote: It´s possible use Xnadevru with Axiom engine? thanks for h...