Discussions under Developer Forum

BulletX Dynamics Bugs????

first post: Planetfall wrote: If I drop a small box (restitution=1.0) on a large static box (rest...

latest post: Planetfall wrote: I Notice a long pause at initial impact. This may be related to th...

ODE.dll on Vista

first post: xnavista wrote: I am trying to run the XPA demo appp and I get the following error ...

latest post: Decoder wrote: I spent most of this afternoon getting the ode.dll to work on vista...

Vehicle demo problems

first post: glimberg wrote: Hello, I have succesfully been using the appVehicleDemo from the...

Demo Game And 3ds Max Level Editing Scripts

first post: Sugarious wrote: Hello all. I created a physics based XNA game for my masters proje...

latest post: acarvalhocba wrote: Hi... how do i to download the "game level 3ds max file"... ...

Current State of Bullet on 360

first post: rezawreckted wrote: Hey, I'm itching to write a 3D physics based game on the 360 and Bu...

latest post: Sugarious wrote: I just got my project files updated for the 360 as well (http://xna...

Could anyone help? WPF Matrix3D VS XNA Matrix

first post: ocean2oo6 wrote: I barge up against a trouble when detecting contacts with a cone an...

BulletX CylinderShape bug

first post: cgui wrote: CylinderShape.cs's CylinderLocalSupportY(...) function's radius var...

Fixed Some Bugs

first post: osknoes wrote: I 've been working with bullet XNA port, and I'm having some troubl...

latest post: Johnnylightbulb wrote: You can use this page to upload a patch, which one of the authors w...

Transform class and collision bug

first post: digicate wrote: Hi, Has the btTransform class been deliberately left out of Bul...

latest post: KleMiX wrote: Hi, The bug with "? bodyB : bodyB;" was already reported and fi...

Heightmap

first post: Darok wrote: Hi, i want to know how to add a heightmap (terrain) into a simula...

latest post: erwincoumans wrote: Heightmap support has been added in Bullet C++ version. Perhaps ...