If you want to join us

Topics: User Forum
Coordinator
Sep 21, 2006 at 6:34 PM
Our registartion procedure is the same as for eXperience project:

So you are interested in joining the team and create or add GameComponents to the list.

This post defines the procedure to get registered.

We accept any developer interested in adding or improving existing GameComponents as long as they are dedicated and respect the current Creative Commons License for all the code they will be producing.

The detailed License (legal view)
The simplified and human readable one

Once you read and accepted the above license, create a single post with the following information:

GameComponent Codename: the GameComponent you would like to create or participate (if many, list them)
GameComponent Feature: the features that you would like to add or improve in the above.
Potential GameComponent References: the existing GameComponents that could take benefits of the above.
Code Provided: did you already developed part of it or would it be completelly new.
Developer
Dec 19, 2006 at 2:51 PM
What if I'd just like to work the issue list? Can I just contribute some of the smaller issues (XML documentation, some of the code clean-up tasks)?

I was looking into converting the Bullet library (because it is so well written) when I found your project.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Dec 21, 2006 at 7:18 AM
Yes, you can contribute only small parts, do you need access to source repository?
Developer
Jan 8, 2007 at 8:03 PM
Yes - Sorry I was looking in the wrong forum for this post.

If you add me as a developer I will try to check-in some issue fixes.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Jan 11, 2007 at 6:29 PM
Done. Now you are developer :)